January 19, 2007

♥ Radley Bags


When I go to England I always admire Radley purses and handbags. These bags have a strong graphic quality and a simplicity that have appealed to me ever since I first saw one... and we're talking at least 12 years now. I also love how every Radley bag has a Scottie dog motif on it somewhere, it adds that extra touch that makes them so cute and quirky. So without fail everytime I'm in England shopping I come across them, pick one up and marvel over it, oooh and awww it, but have never splurged on one yet. I always rationalize how the money could be better spent... Well over the holidays I was so thrilled when my Mum gave me the cute little black clutch pictured above. Yay my first Radley bag... finally! Today I hopped over to their website and checked out all their wonderful spring and summer designs. I also discovered they make luggage and umbrellas which are gorgeous! I may just have to put in a special request with my dear Mother for that umbrella - Love it! :)

holdall and umbrella from Radley

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That umbrella is so worth it! And Rachael you are giving more handbag cravings, some part of my brain is trying to warn me, but most of my brain thanks you very much!

Hagit said...

Wow, I've never heard of them before, but these bags are wonderful, and I LOVE scotties! I used to have a real one...