November 27, 2006

It's going to be a cute Christmas!


Here are the latest additions to my ornament collection. My tree decorating follows no set color scheme or rules. My only requirments are that the decorations must be stylish and cute! I really love blown glass decorations, and the pink sparkly tree above is so very me.

The adorable pear is from the super talented M.Patrizio. I just got it last week and until I get a tree, this pear will be hanging out with me next to my computer. It makes me giggle throughout the day. :P
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is unpacking these collected treasures... Trying to recall the year they were bought or gifted to me. Or remembering the shop where I found them.

4 comments:

V@chu said...

awwww.... lovely ornaments!!! i can't wait to see the entire tree completed!!!!

=) kisses!

Jess (fushmush) said...

cute is definitely the right word!

dani (pyglet) said...

that tree is super gorgeous!

Julie K in Taiwan said...

oHHH, I'm in looooove!!!!