November 17, 2006

bäää bäää


For as long as I can remember, my good friend K has always been a great support and motivator in all my artistic endeavours. Recently she made a special request for some sheep goodies (to give as a gift to her Mum). First I designed these simple but cute sheep characters. Then I attemped to apply the design to a tote bag, but unfortunately it was goofed up in the final steps of production... Of course K, being so easy going basically told me she would be pleased with whatever I came up with. In the end the gift consists of some personalized notes, magnets, and gift tags... She even purchased them through my shop so that she could leave me feedback. Aren't friends the best? The gift will be given to her Mum on Monday - Hope it is a hit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look fab as usual! Expect to see feedback soon on etsy!! Keep up the creating it all looks great!!! - Love K

Denise said...

A great gift ^_^ indeed, super cute packaging and everything, Way to go Rachael :), you're one crafty lady

ellia said...

these are just too too cute!!!! where do you get your items printed?! i bet it makes life easier, eh?! and i love your buttons!!!

Rachael Herbert said...

Hi Ellia. Actually I print my own items for the most part. Thanks :)